Tooth Colored Fillings – Composite Fillings Centennial, CO.
A composite filling is what many people often call a “white filling” or “porcelain filling”. They are increasing in popularity as people choose to have fillings that match the look of their natural teeth in both color and texture. Composite fillings are unlike silver fillings in that they are tooth-colored. Many people consider them to be more aesthetically pleasing since they are less noticeable than traditional fillings.
What Are Composite Fillings Made Of?
Composite fillings are usually made from synthetic plastic materials called composite resins.
Reasons for Composite Fillings
- Repairing chipped, broken, or cracked teeth
- Filling in a gap between teeth
- Fixing decayed or worn teeth
- Enhancing biting or chewing ability
- Minor tooth reshaping
Advantages of Composite Fillings:
- Come in a wide range of tooth colors to look more natural
- Very adhesive
- Safe and non-invasive